As you can tell by that belly she definently loves her bottle.
Mckenzie has this new thing were she likes to lay on her belly and kick her feet and move her hands to where she will adventally move off of the blanket.
Mckenzie is starting to like her swing again, now that her stupid mom finally figured out how to make it sit up!




Super Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my Heavens Stephanie! McKenzie is so so CUTE! I have never seen her! How old is she now?? http://thegreatrobinsnest.blogspot.com/ Thats our blog we update almost daily...ok well maybe 2 times a week! You and Louis look great! Congrats on the little one!
ReplyDeleteHey Stephanie, I forgot to mention yesterday I am making my blog private so I need your email address! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Louis, its Emily. My dad sent me and email with your blog address in it. I can't believe your little girl is so big! she looks so much like you. It looks like your family is doing well.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog! This is a great way to keep in touch!
ReplyDelete