Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spending time with my little girl

I must admit that I have really enjoyed being done with work and getting to spend more time with Mckenzie. I loved my job and the people there, but I've definently missed the little joys that she brings throughout the day.

Mckenzie had lots of fun with my mom, my dad, and my brother Ritter this summer and she sure does miss them all. Every morning when I go to get Mckenzie dress she sees this picture on her dresser and she squeals and hurries and grabs it. She gives it a big hug and then proceeds to give each of them a kiss. She then hugs it some more and says papa (if she could say Grandma I know she would).



Mckenzie sure does love her Grandma and Grandpa and of course her uncle Ritter.





Lately it has been a challange getting Mckenzie to eat. She thinks she is way too big to eat baby food and refuses to let you feed her. She has to do it by herself with her fingers, she will not use a spoon. It has been a challenge finding foods that she can pick up and eat, especially when she only has two teeth. Lately I've discivered that she loves blueberries! So lately she has been premanently dyed blue!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over what a cutie she is. She's just adorable!!!! I see that she still has her helmet on; how are things going there?

    ReplyDelete